Tuesday 8 January 2013

IT'S A NEW YEAR

So, I've been MIA from the blogging world for a wee while... A true holiday for me means no computer. At all. It's pretty difficult, but also amazingly freeing at the same time. It's a little scary how dependent we become on these screens in front of us. But when you're on a computer all day everyday for work you really do need to say goodbye to the pixels. It just doesn't feel like a holiday otherwise. BUT my lovely husband got me an iPhone for Christmas so I guess from now on I won't be completely detached! This also means that I now have Instagram :)
I'm pretty excited about 2013. There are quite a few things that I'd like to get done this year, but for now I'm pretty content to just soak up the sun! So far, my highlights have included... Wrapping Mums Christmas present in a not-so-subtle way, my husband becoming my hero (literally) when our kayaking trip turned into a little more "adventure" than we bargained for, thickshakes on the beach, reading a couple great books, swims in the ocean, hanging with friends and getting an amazing typewriter from my Grandma... Any one know a place in Hamilton that restores/repairs typewriters?
All the best for 2013 everyone! xx


4 comments:

  1. AMAZING! Looks like you've been having a blast this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christen :) How have you been enjoying New Zealand?

      Delete
  2. Your photos are just amazing! Also really love your hair!

    Have a lovely weekend,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures REALLY make me want it to be summer!
    Looks like a lot of fun.

    Esther x
    (Love your blog, keep sharing)

    www.esther-aw.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for commenting! -Tori xx